[MlMt] Bundle Editor broken

Tobias Jung nd at tobiasjung.net
Sun Feb 7 09:28:17 EST 2021

Hello,

I’ve got a serious problem with the Bundle Editor.
I’m on TextMate version 2.0.17 (macOS Mojave), but I haven’t used
the Bundle Editor in months so I can’t tell if this happened after the
last update or sometime before.

When I call up the Bundle Editor, it looks like this:

![](cid:CDA1BFAC-3B55-438E-AA9A-B05472770AA3 at tobiasjung.net
"Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-07 um 15.16.31.png")

The list columns at the top of the window of course are hardly usable
like this.
As you can see in the screenshot, the mouse pointer does change to imply
that I can resize the upper part of the window – but on "click +
drag", nothing happens.
Resizing the columns horizontally still works, though.

Any ideas?

Kind regards,
Tobias Jung