[MlMt] Copy/paste word in mailmate

Guillaume Barrette guitest02 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 14:03:11 EST 2021

Hi all,

  To give some more solutions... you can also use a text expansion
utility for that (Typinator, aText, TextExpander, Alfred, ...). For
example, I'm using Typinator and by typing 'vv' I'm getting my clipboard
in plain text.

However, if you prefer to simply use MailMate, I've built a Bundle that
should do the same thing as those applications, but invoked directly
from MailMate.

You can download it here: https://d.pr/f/U3oOv1

I have created two commands:

1. **Paste as plain text**: Which change your clipboard content to plain
text and paste it to the front window
2. **Paste by typing**: Same thing, but doesn't change the content of
the clipboard, it will type it as if you manually type the content

While creating them, I have added some keyboard shortcuts, but I'm not
sure if it's a bug from MailMate, but on my side they are only invoked
if I open the "Command > Paste (Extra)" menu item... If anyone tries it,
maybe you can get back and let me know if the shortcuts work correctly
on your side

Best,

--
Guillaume