[MlMt] Copy/paste word in mailmate

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Sat Feb 6 15:37:53 EST 2021

Thanks Guillaume, I will try that. Incidentally, I use version 5726 of
Mailmate, but for someone else who uses an older version (5673 or
something close), this problem does not exist. At some point I remember
Benny mentioning something along this line, but I can’t seem to find
the right email.

Alain