[MlMt] Ex: mailmate Digest, Vol 119, Issue 7

Harvey S. Leff hsleff at cpp.edu
Thu Feb 4 13:41:34 EST 2021

Thanks, Eric. Active Sync is evidently Microsoft's version of IMAP. It has been around for a while and MS is apparently claiming that Active Sync is more secure for mobile devices. I tried to set up a new IMAP account with MailMate, but get no screen showing the option of OAuth2, and I'm quite sure now that Active Sync is NOT OAuth2.

Harvey
~ ~ ~