[MlMt] Ex: mailmate Digest, Vol 119, Issue 7

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 14:29:05 EST 2021

You might be right about ActiveSync; perhaps your school is only
supporting that, rather than full Exchange w/Oauth2.  As for MM, I think
the OAuth2 option only becomes available after entering the appropriate
server hostnames for IMAP & SMTP (and maybe even hitting "apply").
Also, I think r5757 is needed.

Good luck.

-Eric