[MlMt] Key binding for “show images”?

Quinn Comendant quinn at strangecode.com
Thu Dec 23 16:51:19 EST 2021

On 22 Dec 2021, at 22:57, Charlie Garrison wrote:

> Are you sure it's DNS blocking?

Yes, I'm sure.

I rarely see blocked images (about 1/50 have a blocked image), either
from DNS blocking or from MailMate's strict image blocking. In either
case, I can see why the image is being blocked.

Here's one ([screenshot](https://i.imgur.com/gwGRzJW.png)) blocked by
DNS blocking, with an image loaded from `https://sli[.]fodors[.]com/…`
(I added brackets to disarm the hostname). That URL responds with HTTP
code 301 Moved Permanently to `https://p[.]liadm[.]com/…` and
`p[.]liadm[.]com` is blocked by my DNS blocking:

```
[q at localhost] host p.liadm.com
p.liadm.com host information "This query has been locally blocked" "by
dnscrypt-proxy"
```

Here's another example ([screenshot](https://i.imgur.com/MNtcf22.png))
that shows and image blocked by MailMate's strict image blocking, for
which you want a key binding to bypass.