[MlMt] Key binding for “show images”?

Charlie Garrison charlie-lists at garrison.com.au
Thu Dec 23 01:57:42 EST 2021

G'day,

On 23 Dec 2021, at 16:49, Quinn Comendant wrote:

> I have DNS blocking, so some images are still blocked because of the
> hostname they load from, but it seems to consistently load all the
> images that I would expect to load.

Are you sure it's DNS blocking? There are two buttons in Message window
for Download Images and Download All Images; it appears that
`loadImagesOnce` does the same as "Download Images" - what I want is an
action that does same as "Download All Images".

I have DNS blocking too (Pi-hole) but that's not the problem I'm seeing
with `loadImagesOnce`.

-cng

--

     Charlie Garrison                   <charlie at garrison.com.au>