[MlMt] Key binding for “show images”?

Charlie Garrison charlie-lists at garrison.com.au
Wed Dec 22 18:25:27 EST 2021

Good morning,

On 23 Dec 2021, at 10:19, mapish at gmail.com wrote:

> In my bindings plist I use this to load the images in a particular
> email though it doesn't work all that reliably in the newest betas
> because of some kind of tracker blocking or something. sometimes i
> have to press it multiple times and sometimes it doesn't work at all
> depending on the email.
>
> "loadImagesOnce:";

I'm keenly following this thread, since I'm having same issues with
`loadImagesOnce` not working reliably. I'm wondering if there is a
`loadAllImagesOnce` variant. (I guess I could just test it.)

-cng

--

     Charlie Garrison                   <charlie at garrison.com.au>
     Garrison Computer Services      <http://www.garrison.com.au>