[MlMt] Key binding for “show images”?

mapish at gmail.com mapish at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 18:19:12 EST 2021

In my bindings plist I use this to load the images in a particular email though it doesn't work all that reliably in the newest betas because of some kind of tracker blocking or something. sometimes i have to press it multiple times and sometimes it doesn't work at all depending on the email.

"loadImagesOnce:";