[MlMt] Run Applescript as a Rule command?

Fri Dec 10 07:18:18 EST 2021

On 3 Dec 2021, at 23:54, Randall Meadows wrote:

> If this is wrong, what is correct?  Or what else might I be missing?

Check that Automation is allowed for MailMate in the Security & Privacy
pane of System Preferences. I'm not sure how that would work with the
resource you linked to though. In any case, other bundles simply use the
`osascript` command to execute AppleScript. Here's an example:
https://github.com/mailmate/eaglefiler.mmbundle

> Hmmm...now I've managed to do something that makes it no longer show
> up in the menu to be selected as a command?  </grrr...>

The best starting point for creating bundles is still this wiki:
https://github.com/mailmate/mailmate_manual/wiki/Bundles