[MlMt] Run Applescript as a Rule command?

Randall Meadows mailmate at not-pc.com
Fri Dec 3 17:54:45 EST 2021

Anyone got a good tutorial on how to run an AppleScript as a command in
a Rule on INBOX?

I tried following
<https://nonprofitworkflows.com/2016/06/28/run-custom-applescripts-in-mailmate/>
, and > while the command shows up in the Rules editor, nothing ever
happens.  I suspect that has to do with the
`<command>` field in the `.mmcommand` file, which is "`open
${MM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT}/bin/Friday.app`", which is
the app-ified AppleScript that I wrote (and successfully tested) in
Script Editor.

If this is wrong, what is correct?  Or what else might I be missing?

Hmmm...now I've managed to do something that makes it no longer show up
in the menu to be selected as a command?  </grrr...>