[MlMt] Getting SpamSieve to work with Junk folder of source account

Gavan Schneider list.gavan at galeel.com
Thu Aug 5 08:25:23 EDT 2021

Greetings all

I am using SpamSieve and have all the setup done as per instructions… and all the messages in my normal input stream get a SpamSieve score.

My problem is with one account where some messages are in that account’s “Junk” folder and therefore appear in the consolidated “Junk” folder. They are not getting a SpamSieve score (and are mostly not spam). What extra steps are needed so SpamSieve gets to process these messages?

My system: MailMate/5820/…/x86_64/iMac18,2/4 macOS 11.5

Many thanks in advance

Gavan Schneider
——
Gavan Schneider, Sodwalls, NSW, Australia
— H. L. Mencken, 1920