[MlMt] Utterly baffled by Mailing Lists

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Thu Apr 8 14:02:38 EDT 2021

Paul,

My Bad ( I meant by Source the source the mail comes from so the From
for the rest of us ;-) )

Defined on the Inbox
• If From ( here you can get finer with; address, . .  ) is in
Marketing
• Move to whatever you want

Eventually you can check the condition you use with a smart mailbox.
So you see if it gets you the mail you want and also allows you to clean
out not moved mail

On the inbox the rule will only be triggered when new mail comes in. You
can simulate this by dragging a mail from another mailbox to the inbox

Hope this works now for you

Regards,

Marc