[MlMt] can send mail but new mail doesn't download into inbox

Ken Pope ken at kenpope.com
Wed Sep 30 14:40:23 EDT 2020

I’m using MM 1.13.2 (5673) on Catalina 10.15.7.  Everything perfect
until a few hours ago when: (a) although I can send mail, new mail
doesn’t appear in my inbox; (b) my account (ken at kenpope.com) under
“sources” turned red, and all the boxes under it went from black to
light gray; & (c) although new mail doesn’t appear in the inbox, it
*does* appear under “sources” if I highlight the red source account.

Although MM is my main client, I have 4 others (Mail, GyazMail, Airmail,
& Postbox) that I use solely to download mail and provide backups—the
ken at kenpope.com continues to download and appear in their inboxes.

Any idea about what’s gone wrong and how I can fix it?

Thanks for your help.

Ken