[MlMt] Replies don't show original text in editable form

TJ Luoma luomat at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 16:24:56 EDT 2020

Sometimes when I hit try to reply to a message, I get something that looks
like this:

On 23 Sep 2020, at 14:26, Joan Smyth wrote:

> 95CF6E9D-29B2-4A61-AC28-03DF372EC49A

I have tried this with and without "Only include selected text" and it does
not seem to matter.

Now, the preview window still shows the original message text, but I can't
selectively edit and reply to that message.

Is this a known bug? I'm using the latest MailMate as far as I know:

/Applications/MailMate.app:
     CFBundleShortVersionString: 1.13.1
     CFBundleVersion: 5683

I am running on the latest Big Sur beta macOS version 11.0 (20A5374i) which
may be a factor.

~ TjL