[MlMt] OT: iOS mail client

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Fri Sep 4 10:25:25 EDT 2020

Do you know if this is an issue with individual IMAP *folders* or IMAP
*accounts* with large numbers of messages?  I'm not sure how to
interpret "inbox" in

> “One more thing that can help a lot is to keep your Inboxes clean.
> The app can check an Inbox with 50 emails a LOT faster than it can
> check an Inbox with 5,000 emails.”

Does that mean if we don't subscribe to huge folders we will be ok, even
if we have a lot of them?  Or is this more a function of the overall
number of message in the account as a whole?

I'm ok with the first, but I have at least one IMAP account that is
huge.