[MlMt] OT: iOS mail client

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Fri Sep 4 10:37:49 EDT 2020

I use Preside, I have around 300 000 emails, split into multiple
folders, and it works fine. I found it the closest thing to Mailmate
(although I find it much less ergonomic on the iPad). I also used
Altamail, but for some unknown reasons (I suspect due to the fact that I
use an Exchange server), some of my folders never appear in the list.
Therefore I stopped using it.

Alain