[MlMt] can no llonger paste into compose window

Fri Sep 4 09:13:00 EDT 2020

On 3 Sep 2020, at 23:48, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> I actually for a few minutes thought I was fine after upgrading - all worked...but now it doesn't.

Where do you copy from? Maybe it's related to exactly what's on the pasteboard.

> paste in compose window gives nothing if copied from outside mailmate.
>
> If I copy inside mail mate compose window it can paste just fine.
>
> its as if external stuff can't get into the compose view - but fine in the cc/subject/send later fields.

My guess is that the main text field somehow fails to detect that there's text on the pasteboard. This should most likely depend on the source of the text, but I cannot seem to reproduce it, e.g., I can paste text from Safari.

You do not have a custom layout for the Composer, right?