[MlMt] can no llonger paste into compose window

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 17:48:09 EDT 2020

/max
https://xam.dk/about

On 3 Sep 2020, at 12:41, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 3 Sep 2020, at 11:36, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>
>> I can no longer paste into the compose view - quite annoying ;)
>>
>> paste works fine in to/cc/subject etc. but not in the body of the
>> message.
>
> That's not a known issue in the test releases. See if you get any
> error messages if you launch from a Terminal window:
>
> 	/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/MacOS/MailMate
>
> Send the result via “Help ▸ Send Feedback”.

No errors shows.

I actually for a few minutes thought I was fine after upgrading - all
worked...but now it doesn't.

paste in compose window gives nothing if copied from outside mailmate.

If I copy inside mail mate compose window it can paste just fine.

its as if external stuff can't get into the compose view - but fine in
the cc/subject/send later fields.

/max