[MlMt] can no llonger paste into compose window

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 16:12:48 EDT 2020

> On 3 Sep 2020, at 23:48, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>
>> I actually for a few minutes thought I was fine after upgrading - all
>> worked...but now it doesn't.
>
> Where do you copy from? Maybe it's related to exactly what's on the
> pasteboard.

Not sure if always that source but I normally copy stuff from Opera
browser.

>> paste in compose window gives nothing if copied from outside
>> mailmate.
>>
>> If I copy inside mail mate compose window it can paste just fine.
>>
>> its as if external stuff can't get into the compose view - but fine
>> in the cc/subject/send later fields.
>
> My guess is that the main text field somehow fails to detect that
> there's text on the pasteboard. This should most likely depend on the
> source of the text, but I cannot seem to reproduce it, e.g., I can
> paste text from Safari.

I can sometimes paste ...but it seem to eventually stop.

> You do not have a custom layout for the Composer, right?

not sure...i think its mainly the three views and mail view I've
tinkered with. how do I check ? - I've modified the config quite a
different ways over the year :)

/max