[MlMt] AppleScript or other method to show unread messages in Inbox?

Dan Pritts danno at dogcheese.net
Wed Oct 21 12:51:11 EDT 2020

(looking through old mail and came across this)

No idea about doing this with mailmate, but i'm sure there are other ways to skin this cat.

I just googled this and came across several options.  I tried "imap mail checker linux" - most linux code should compile on the mac, and it helped focus the search.

The first one that looks likely is imapsync.  Very broad tool, but check out this option:
 --justfoldersizes   : Exit after having printed the folder sizes.