[MlMt] How to forward without quoting?

leo mailmate at halloleo.hailmail.net
Sat Nov 28 01:23:56 EST 2020

On 28 Nov 2020, at 4:24, Raza Rizvi wrote:

> Leo, you can maybe use the Redirect command under the Message menu
> (and it has a button).
>
> I use it with the Command/MailMate/Change Subject to pass mails from
> customers direct to me into the support system we run with the proper
> ticket reference. It then looks like they mailed the support system
> directly and there are no forwarding marks in the body of the mail
> (just the header).

I tried it but when I change accounts in the new to be sent email (the
new email needs to be sent from a secondary account) I get the following
message:

![Failed to send
message](cid:5E54C21F-54D5-4FB7-8A96-14D4CE719D6B at halloleo.hailmail.net
"Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 5.12.44 pm.png")

I never get this message when I just send a plain email an email from
the secondary account.

Very strange, but this tiny thing makes it useless for me.

Thanks anyway for the great idea!

Leo