[MlMt] How to forward without quoting?

Raza Rizvi raz at raz.org
Fri Nov 27 12:24:41 EST 2020

On 27 Nov 2020, at 3:16, leo wrote:

> Hi there
>
> I sometimes want to forward an (HTML) email without quoting - how do I
> do this?
>
> I had a look in the _Composer_ preferences, but couldn’t see
> anything. Or have I (as we say in German) “tomatoes on my eyes”?

Leo, you can maybe use the Redirect command under the Message menu (and
it has a button).

I use it with the Command/MailMate/Change Subject to pass mails from
customers direct to me into the support system we run with the proper
ticket reference. It then looks like they mailed the support system
directly and there are no forwarding marks in the body of the mail (just
the header).

Raza