[MlMt] Delayed sending not working

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Fri May 29 13:53:45 EDT 2020

Yes, if you configured MM correctly, any new message you create should
have the field “Send later” pre-filled with the value you set
(converted to minutes). You may use an app “Prefs Editor 2” to see
the settings in the plist file more comfortably. As others pointed out,
remember to make any edits of this file only when MM is not running.

Robert