[MlMt] Send and Archive

Guillaume Barrette guitest02 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:23:15 EDT 2020

Hi Evan,

    I'm not using this feature on my side, so I can't comment on if
it's working or not, but I can see the "Send And Archive" icon on my
side. You can add it to your toolbar of your Message window, by first
opening a message window (File > New Message) and then doing a secondary
click on the toolbar, select "Customize Toolbar..." and there you will
see the button that you can drag to your toolbar (it should be the
second one).

Hope this helps!

--
Guillaume