[MlMt] Two suggestions to make working with rules easier

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Mon May 25 17:21:53 EDT 2020

I have two suggestions that would make it easier to work with rules:

- Implement a "find" when viewing rules.  As an example, I have one rule
that has maybe a hundred or two conditions.  I have to hunt through them
manually to find one if I want to view or change it.  (I resort to
opening the Mailboxes.plist file in BBEdit and viewing/editing there.)

- Implement a way that, when a message is selected, a command highlights
the rules that did or would act on the message.  That can be a huge help
when trying to figure out if a rule is or isn't working as expected.
(Mac Eudora had this feature and it was super helpful.)

--Randall