[MlMt] Office 365 OAUTH2 Support

Wed May 20 09:55:32 EDT 2020

On 19 May 2020, at 19:04, Marco Qualizza wrote:

> I've just updated to r5690 and am testing the oauth support against
> corporate OKTA.  While MM was not able to complete the authentication
> process, it got really far.
>
> I get the proper OAUTH challenges, and OTP request etc.  But, at the
> very end, right after the OTP request, something goes awry and the
> authentication doesn't complete.  The account shows as "unavailable",
> and after a second the OAUTH authentication restarts.
>
> Could you please look into this, and see if completing the
> authentication against OKTA is trivial now that OAUTH2 is in?

The connection log only shows that the authentication attempt is
rejected by the server, that is, the access token that MailMate obtained
does not work.

Perhaps you could write me off list (Help > Send Feedback) with
screenshots of the authentication process. I would expect it to clearly
state whether or not MailMate is allowed by your organization, but I
don't really have much practical experience with how this typically
works in a corporate setting.

Thanks for testing.