[MlMt] help with a rule on a smart folder

Evan M Silberman evan.silberman at nyu.edu
Tue May 19 19:16:02 EDT 2020

I am trying to create a smart folder with a rule so that:

1) A message with a specific subject and specific sender (these never
change)
2) Forward to someone else, but before forwarding it:

---a) Change the subject
---b) Add a forwarding message (the same every time)
2) Change the subject
3) Create a message to include with the forward

I noticed MailMate has "run on command" options that include changing the
subject and new message to correspondents.

How can I use these in combo to get this to work?

If this will do what I want, will MailMate prompt me every time this rule
runs? How can I template the message to accompany the forwarded emails?

Thanks,
Evan
----

Evan Silberman