[MlMt] 2nd instance of MaiMate

Alexandre Takacs a.takacs at augicom.ch
Tue May 19 03:11:59 EDT 2020

On 18 May 2020, at 9:08, Rob Willett via mailmate wrote:

> Whilst it’s a hack to have to run a separate VM just for Mailmate,
> it may be worth trying Virtual Box as it’s free (which given it’s
> now Oracle, is amazing).

Just a small thread drift - Virtual Box is _not_ free for enterprise /
production use.

https://www.itcentralstation.com/articles/oracle-vm-virtualbox-pricing

I have a client who learned the hard way (after a software audit) -
actually quite expensive as you either have to buy 100 named users (min)
or pay $1000 per socket. They had 5 machines running VB for 3 years...
do the math :(

Regards

A. Takacs
Augicom SA