[MlMt] AltaMail vs. Preside?

Michael Nietzold lists.freron.com at nietzold.com
Sun May 17 16:27:04 EDT 2020

to be honest:

First before I tried mailmate I did read a review also writing that the UI is outdated

without this hint i would never look at mailmate.

but with this warning that I should not judge the UI and I should only look at the functions which programmers would love I would never find this (hidden) gem of a mail app

that's wHy its good to point out this in a review.

Von meinem iDingens gesendet...