[MlMt] strikethrough

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Wed May 13 04:53:40 EDT 2020

People often send me a message asking for my modifications before
sending it. To highlight my modifications I can use bold or italics, but
this is not really sufficient, and  I was wondering whether there is a
possibility to use strikethrough? Of course the possibility of using
colours would be great (like in Thunderbird for example) but I
understand it can’t be done in Mailmate. But having bold, italics and
strikethrough would be sufficient for the majority of my needs
(otherwise I have to open another mail client to do that, which is
cumbersome).

Alain