[MlMt] r5686 issues

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Thu May 7 09:23:36 EDT 2020

Hi, I'm seeing two oddities with MM lately:

- I have several rules that move messages into other mailboxes.
Sometimes I still the message in my inbox, as if the rule hasn't fired.
But when I look in the target mailbox, the message is there, and then
when I go back to the inbox, the message has now disappeared.  This is
very intermittent, and I think it predates these last couple builds.
- When composing a message, if I go back up a couple lines from the
bottom and start editing, the last line of the message sometimes
vanishes from view, for up to a couple seconds.  This one is also
intermittent.

Thanks.

-Eric