[MlMt] Mailmate fails to connect after awhile

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Wed Jun 10 05:29:53 EDT 2020

Here is something that have happened a couple of times the last 18h or
so. I'm running Mailmate as usual and notice that it can't connect to
any of my mail providers (several addresses, three different providers).

"OK, your internet is down" you say - well no, all other apps works just
fine

"OK, something is blocking the ports that Mailmate uses to talk to the
servers" - I don't think so, if I try with Mail (only have 1 account
configured) sending/fetching works just fine while Mailmate can't
connect at all. Also, if I quit Mailmate and launch it again everything
works just fine.

I haven't touched the OS in any way and it only seem to affect Mailmate,
does anyone have a suggestion for what the cause could be?

= jem