[MlMt] Office 365 OAUTH2 Support

Marco Qualizza mierauch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:12:37 EDT 2020

Hello Benny,

I'm sorry, but this fell off my plate.  And, today, I updated to 5692...
and it works.  Perfectly.  I'm not sure if you fixed something, or if it
was an ID-10t issue (I noticed that my email address was incorrectly
typed -- but that should have prevented me from getting the TFA prompt
so I'm not convinced it was wrong the whole time).

Regardless, thank you.  A million times over, thank you.

Marco