[MlMt] Don't include "source" in general search results

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Fri Jul 24 13:19:19 EDT 2020

Robert,

The modifications I’ve made are behaving fine,

Seen the attention to detail that Benny has, I wasn’t expecting
otherwise ;-) and I’m great full for it.

So my question how do I exclude a Source in an elegant way remains open.

I used the following [Source doesn’t include “certain_text”] which
works fine but is a little to general an imho error prone

Regards,

Marc