[MlMt] Don't include "source" in general search results

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Tue Jul 21 10:28:16 EDT 2020

Hello,

Since there is a “Source” I don’t want to search into ( unless I
really want to look there ),
I think it’s best to retrieve/eliminate this Source from all messages.

I can do this for specific mailboxes within this source but I can’t
seem to figure out how to do it for the entire source.

I tried the following:

  [Source > Path > Noinbox] [is not in] [Mailbox of SourceName] [Source
 > Path > Noinbox]
works fine but I don’t want to specify every mailbox in there.

  [Source > Path > Noinbox] [is not in] [SourceName] [Source > Path >
Noinbox]
Doesn’t seem to work, and neither all alternatives I tried

Any ideas welcome

Thanks in advance,

Marc