[MlMt] newbie question about folders

Ian Petersen iep at circa.dk
Tue Jan 28 12:44:14 EST 2020

Glenn,

> That’s cute, but frankly it’s overly technical and not very
> user-friendly.

I don’t see how using the correct term is not user friendly. Just
because you happen to not have heard it before doesn’t make it wrong -
I see MiB and kib as often as I see MB and kb nowadays. Remember
Mailmate *is* aimed at the more technical user.

> Go ahead and google “MiB” to see what pops up.

That’s what I did. The Wikipedia link was the first thing that popped
up. Actually, I had to search for ‘Men in black’ to understand your
reference … ;-)

Cheers
Ian