[MlMt] How to disable "do you want to save..." dialog for Drafts

Mon Jan 27 08:59:14 EST 2020

On 24 Jan 2020, at 17:11, Haakon Storm Heen wrote:

> Whenever I want to reboot - initiated remotely via hass.io or via
> keyboard - `Mailmate` is blocking because I always have a *lot* of
> "unsaved" drafts going.
> I have to confirm on every one.
> This is annoying.

If I understand correctly, you want an option to always save without
asking (when quitting MailMate). I think that should be fairly easy to
add and I might even prefer it myself due my frequent run/compose/quit
cycles during development :)

Let's say this works in the next update:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmAlwaysSaveDraftsOnQuit -bool YES

(Ideally, MailMate would bring the message back in the unsaved changes
state, but that's much harder to do.)