[MlMt] How to disable "do you want to save..." dialog for Drafts

Haakon Storm Heen mail at haakonstorm.com
Fri Jan 24 11:11:26 EST 2020

Hello all,

thank you for a great mail client and a great community.

I've learned a lot already and Mailmate continues to amaze me to the point I'm deeply and truly ashamed of how *incredibly* nerdy I've become.

Help me scratch a itch.

Whenever I want to reboot - initiated remotely via hass.io or via keyboard - `Mailmate` is blocking because I always have a *lot* of "unsaved" drafts going.
I have to confirm on every one.
This is annoying.
The large number of unfinished work I have inside of Mailmate greatly reflects my world class procrastrination skills, but as I don't want or need to be reminded of that on every boot,  neither do you.

I've searched the hidden preferences, the mailing list archives, learned a lot, but it's still itching, so I've set up a Bounty in my newly launched `HAAKON STORM CASH GRAB, BOUNTY HUNT AND HUMAN WELL-BEING PROGRAM`.

Moving forward, `The Grab` will serve as my general repository for:

1. Describing the Bounty and its Reward for any feature, property or bug related to any entity in the universe that I **want** to exist but does not *yet* exist, *and*

2. Describing the Bounty and its Reward for any feature, property or bug related to any entity in the universe that *do* exist, that I want to **go away**.

For now `The Grab` is just a table in a public Notion page:
http://bit.ly/37t1ryw

- Not many bounties yet, but trust me, I'm easily annoyed, expect *exponential* growth.
- Anyone able to fix *any* annoyance of mine can freely* claim the corresponding Bounty.

This particular Bounty is of reward class Post Card, as in, you'll get a post card.
From me.
*Possibly* hand written.

I'd like to be more generous in my Rewards moving forward.
Really.
But as I already sold and spent most of my crypto on Teslas, SSDs, kickstarters that have yet to ship and such, I'm now where I have to work really hard just to keep up the *appearance* of a genius nerd that got rich from a perfectly timed investment in ASIC-based Bitcoin rigs, which I'm not, at least not anymore, but since that rumor alone has proven so slick at opening doors for me in my efforts to become a successful full time inventor of sorts, I'm just rolling with it.

Join the cash grab.
Fix my annoyance.
*There's something in it for you.*

/Haakon Storm

(`*` Any P&P, transaction costs, mining fees and/or shipping might or might *not* be included in the Reward.