[MlMt] QUESTION: How to access beta builds

Jenna Jonteaux jennajon at protonmail.com
Sat Jan 25 12:41:56 EST 2020

As an introduction to the group as a new user,
this may be the most noob question anyone can ask.

Here goes:
How does one access beta builds, release candidates..whatever they are
referred to?

I have followed instructions to tick under Preferences, Software
Updates, watch for Beta Builds, but none have come my way as of yet. Is
there another resource where I might directly download most current beta
release?

Many thanks for direction in advance, and an additional heartfelt thanks
for one of the greatest pieces of software ever…I am impressed daily
with its ease of use, strength and development. I am now a ZERO INBOX
devotee!

—jenna