[MlMt] Full-Screen mode when Composing Email (either new or reply)

TJ Luoma luomat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 19:13:40 EST 2020

I have been using full-screen mode more lately on my MacBook Air,
which led me to wonder if it is possible do something in Mailmate
which I would very much like, but I'm not sure if it can be done (in
any practical sense of the word).

When I am replying to an email, I like to have the compose window on
the right half of the screen, and the original message on the left
half of the screen. That way I can easily refer to things as needed.

Of course in full-screen mode, I get the compose window in
full-screen, and I'm not sure there's any practical way around that.
As far as I know, macOS does not have the same kind of "split screen"
that iPads have.

But I thought I'd mention it, just in case there _is_ a way to do that
which I had not discovered.

Thanks!

Tj