[MlMt] Feature idea: Position cursor in the edit pane, > following clicks into the preview pane

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Tue Feb 4 11:15:45 EST 2020

On 4 Feb 2020, at 16:44, Chaim Kram wrote:

> +1. Maybe you can make the Preview window editable somehow?

I'm not sure if it's possible or even desirable. I can imagine making it
look more "like" a preview so you don't think get so confused so easily,
as I agree this currently does look like an editable pane and do find
myself clicking in it by accident. Maybe just changing the background
slightly.

But all bugs and feature requests have a better chance of getting
noticed if filed using the bugtracker.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark