[MlMt] Full-Screen mode when Composing Email (either new or reply)

Guillaume Barrette guitest02 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 21:14:41 EST 2020

Dear Tj,

   Actually, macOS has a split view on full screen (if you are on El
Capitan or above). To do what you want, I would do:

1. Open the message that you want to reply in a new window: File > Open
Message [CMD+O]

3. Now, using your cursor, click on the green circle without releasing
(hold click) for about a second. Then you will see a blue rectangle
appearing behind that divides the screen in 2. Move your window to the
side of the screen that you want it to appear. This would push your
window in full screen but taking half of the screen space.

4. Then, on the other side, you will see multiple windows. Select the
window that corresponds to your open message. This will push it in full
screen to this side, so you will have both side by side.

You can see [here](https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204948) for an
overview of the feature from Apple.

I'm on Mojave, I think on Catalina a little popup will appear instead of
the blue rectangle to place the window, but they do basically the same
thing.

Hope this help!

Best,

--