[MlMt] MailMate and Emacs

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sun Dec 6 15:08:26 EST 2020

> I want to use emacs to compose mail.  I started with this bundle:
> https://github.com/alexandru/emacs.mmbundle
> which gets mail into emacs and back to mailmate.

i tell MM to compose a reply and hit Command/Emacs/Edit (^O) and find
myself in a message.eml buffer in fundamental mode.  no headers.

my issue is that closing the emacs buffer, either with ^C^C or ^X^C
does not seem to get the resulting buffer into the MM composition.
^C^C does get

     Wrote
/var/folders/z5/l4jz_j850pl8449q0z2z2vt40000gn/T/com.freron.MailMate/edit/303674/message.eml

randy