[MlMt] Standard reply/respons mails

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Wed Apr 22 10:50:47 EDT 2020

On 22 Apr 2020, at 16:29, Denis Ricard via mailmate wrote:

> I would add to what Stefan said that, in addition to TextExpander
> which I used for a while, there is also Typinator which I use now and
> that I now prefer. Both TextExpander and Typinator can do what you
> need, including things like presenting you with a text with
> placeholders for the name of the client for example (or other
> variables) before pasting the canned response.
>
> Depending on the size of your company and how many people answer
> customers, I think that TextExpander now has features for sharing
> snippets among team members.

My suggestion: if you are alone or working separately from each other
then Typinator is better (faster, nicer ... I just like it better), but
if you need to use several machines and/or sync for several users then
Textexpander is probably better.

Personally I prefer Typinator but since I'm on several different
machines I use Textexpander.

= jem