[MlMt] iOS

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Wed Sep 11 12:00:54 EDT 2019

On 11 Sep 2019, at 17:28, Robert Goldman wrote:

> Airmail mooshes together the notions of "tag" and "file" in a way
> that's not helpful.  E.g., their "move to" menu talks about "labels."

Seeing as you can no longer trial AirMail, I can't say with certainty
but I suspect that they're doing something similar to Opera Mail and
implementing the labels on the client-side only. A lot to be said for
this approach, though at the expense of some interoperability.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Kronenstr. 27a