[MlMt] iOS

Zak McClellan zmcclellan at diconconsulting.com
Thu Sep 12 10:37:31 EDT 2019

Like Richard I tried Preside for a while, but have gone back to
AltaMail.  There was a rewrite of the software some time ago, as well as
a change in business model for AltaMail.  Just took me a while to get
onboard.  The older version just worked (for a while after the update).

ALtaMail combines tagging abilities and notifications that Mail.app
(iOS) does not offer.  I find that Mail.app is still faster at the
initial review/deleting of mail.  The AltaMail notifications are the
real attraction for me.  I have set specific tones for individuals as
well as domains.  Definitely helps to not miss specific mail messages.
AltaMail has to be running in the background.  The older version did not
have this requirement, but you did redirect your mail for this
functionality.

-Zak