[MlMt] Grouping mailing lists

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Sun Sep 8 14:08:11 EDT 2019

Hi,

I'm a new user coming from Opera Mail and BeMail before that so I love
the Smart MailBoxes / Label / View principle. But I have a couple of
questions that I couldn't find answers to in the manual or in the
archives:

	* can I create folders for different kinds of mailing lists? Say
"Python" for all my various Python mailing lists?
	* can I configure the views so that e-mails in a view don't appear in
other views? This is really useful to stop the inbox being cluttered up.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Kronenstr. 27a