[MlMt] Tag Search / Autocomplete Fuzzy Search

Michael McDonald mmcdonald at liquidweb.com
Wed Sep 4 07:33:28 EDT 2019

Hi folks,

I've been setting up tags in MailMate to mimic my Gmail setup (where I
use nested labels) and notice that I have to type a tag (essentially) in
the order that it is spelled in order for it to show up. Example:

If I have the tags: `Dept/Solutions` and `Dept/Network` I cannot type
`Solutions` and have that tag come up in the list of matched tags to
choose from; instead I need to start by typing `Dept` to see the list
and then I can scroll down to select `Solutions`. Is there some setting
I can tweak so it will fuzzy search? Is there a better way to organize
my tags (while still matching the hierarchical layout of labels in
Gmail)?

Thanks for any help / tips!

-Michael