[MlMt] Something like "Conversation Cleanup" feature in Outlook?

Ashok Rao raoashok at me.com
Tue Oct 29 11:34:04 EDT 2019

Hi,

How should I go about creating a mailbox or rule so that only the most
recent email in a thread is kept and the others are either archived or
deleted unless they contain an attachment? For now I’m just looking
for something that would work on a simple, linear thread between two
individuals. I haven’t used Outlook much, but I think the
“Conversation Cleanup” feature manages something to this effect.

Thanks
Ashok